Animal Research and Innovation Center (ARIC)
The Department of Animal Research and Innovation Center (ARIC) is an academic element of the Center of Excellence for Pharmaceutical Care Innovation (PHARCI), Faculty of Pharmacy, Padjadjaran University.
Animal Research and Innovation Center (ARIC) performs education and teaching, research, and community service in a branch of science that deals with the following:
- Animal modeling (Physiological and Pathophysiological models).
- Chronic and toxicity testing (BPOM – The Indonesian Food and Drug Authority standards).
- Consultation and methodology assistance.
- Study of mechanism and herd-metabolic profile assessment in biochemistry, physiology, and molecular method.
- Laboratory technician training.
- Food-modified study (Low protein, High Fat Diet, etc.). Registered as ProsPets laboratory animal feed product.
- Primary culture (Starting in 2024).
- Wood Bedding Processing Laboratory standard (clean, dry-humidity, dust-free, and UV treatment). Registered as ProsPetswood bedding product.
In addition, the Animal Research and Innovation Center also provides analytical services related to the aforementioned analysis and service.
Click here to get more info about the Animal Research and Innovation Center (ARIC):
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact person: +62 822-1387-4741 (Gilang Muhammad)
- Bench fee of services: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D0VtPWGb2ht-Sbc4IxCCuaGKaK5wXJhM/view?usp=sharing